How We Can Help

If you have cerebral palsy, or have a child with cerebral palsy, and live within our catchment area, eg Winchester or North Eastleigh, then perhaps we can assist.

If you or your child have a need which the local authority has been unable to meet, please get in touch with us. We provide grants towards:

  • Equipment
  • Transport
  • Therapy
  • Holidays
  • Help in a crisis situation

We can also put you in touch with Scope’s Helpline Team for help in identifying needs and getting access to services.

You can contact us via this web site. Go to the  ‘contact us’ page or just click here: contact us

By Category